Friday, July 08, 2005
Procrastination - part 2
Well here I am sitting at the keyboard, not having read the 4th chapter as I said I would. It's not like I haven't been doing anything all evening - I moved the PowerPoint presentation for this Sunday's church service to the laptop and proofread it one more time. That just leaves the announcements and the SingSong presentations to complete. No pressure.

Well the book is coming up to bed with me and I will be reading the chapter before going to sleep. I guess I better get going if I don't want to be up until all hours of the night.

God bless you (yes, you!!)!

PS: Which reminds me of this bumper sticker that has to be my very favourite:

God loves you and there is nothing you can do about it!

Isn't it just great to know that?
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:47 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: