Saturday, July 09, 2005
Follow through
Well for a change I have been able to stick to my plan. I have managed to read the 3 chapters of the Power Surge book as per the last plan I announced. I realize that doing what you say you are going to do should not be something great to celebrate, but when you are used to putting things off again and again, the fact that I was able to follow through is something to celebrate this time around. Hopefully there will come a time when there will not need to be even a mention of having followed through.

Chapter 5 goes into detail into the Marks of Discipleship I mentioned in my previous entry. I can see why our minister said that this chapter was really dense reading. But it was very informative reading. I will be looking forward to reading it again and discussing it at the next discernment committee meeting.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:41 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: