Saturday, November 19, 2005
Singsong line-up
It is fortunate that I started early working on figuring out which songs to sing for the singsong because it turned out that I had to go in to the office to deal with a problem we were having. In any case, this is the order the songs will be in:

"He is Exalted" Twila Paris
"Majesty" Jack Hayford
"King of kings, Lord of lords" VU167

I decided to concentrate on songs directly related to Christ the King since it is "Christ the King" Sunday. There is already plenty of music in the service directed at the theme for this week: "The church is..." So I did not feel like I had to follow that route in the singsong.

It should be a great service, I am looking forward to it.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: