Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Starting the journey to Sunday
"Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life." Philippians 4:6-7 (The Message)

The theme for next Sunday's service is "How to find God when you don't know where to turn". The passage above comes from one of the Bible readings for next Sunday: Matthew 22:36-38, Psalm 150, Jeremiah 29:11-14a, and Philippians 4:1, 4-7.

I have not yet looked for songs since I have just read the Bible readings, but I would hope that some songs will come to me now that I have read the readings. Which of course reminds me that I was supposed to send the URLs of the websites I visit to choose songs to the other members of the Worship Committee. I better put that in my ToDo list.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 9:47 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: