Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Another slow day?
I was going to say that I did not do much worship work today either, but I guess that it is not really true. I was looking at the bulletin for next Sunday's service after reading our minister's comments about having to remove the song they had planned to used because they could not find a tune for it. So I was looking at the words of the songs (I had made a copy last Thursday as I was going to try to find the song on the web - which I was unable to do) thinking how it was a shame that they had to replace the song. As I was reading the words, I could hear a tune in my head, so I wrote it down. I now have a tune for the words - this is the first time I have written a tune since I was a teenager. Hopefully people will like it.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:31 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: