Saturday, November 12, 2005
And some songs got picked
Jesus replied: 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' Matthew 22:37 (NIV)

Well the crisis at work finally subsided long enough for me to actually get some worship work done. I was able to finish the service presentation while waiting for IBM to get back to me. And this evening I finally seriously looked for songs for tomorrow's singsong. These are the songs I ended up with (in the order they will be sung):

"You Are Mine" David Haas TFWS2218
"What a friend we have in Jesus" VU664
"Love the Lord Your God" Jean and Jim Strathdee TFWS2168

I could not find the words on the web for the Strathdee piece, but if you are familiar with Matthew 22:37 (and you should be now since that passage is at the top of this entry) you pretty much know all the words.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:58 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Awesome Chris....