Monday, July 11, 2005
Discernment meeting
I have talked about reading the "Power Surge" book as part of getting ready for the Discernment committee. Well tonight was the next meeting of the committee. I cannot put it all into words yet, but I think that we are starting to gel as a committee and we are beginning to see a vision of what being a discipleship type of church is. I think that there are still significant challenges ahead of us, but I would like to think that we will, with God's help, find a way to meet those challenges head on. As for myself, I am ready to go ahead with it. I just don't really have any idea as of yet on how to go about it. I guess that is why I am not the only member of the committee.

Not much else to say for now; except that I need to start to study the marks of discipleship more deeply and more importantly make them a part of my life.

God bless you all!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:31 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: