Friday, November 04, 2005
More discernment reading
"God loves the world through you and me" - Mother Theresa

As usual, I have left the required reading for the next discernment meeting to the last minute. The chapter to be read this time is about the 4th Mark of Discipleship (as put forward in Michael W. Foss "Power Surge" book) "Serving in and beyond the Congregation". I have just started reading the chapter, and I must confess that one of the quotes at the beginning of the chapter really struck me. It is the one I have put at the top of this entry. Is it not amazing how some people have a way to put an idea in a simple statement that just drives the point home. I just see that as another way of putting into a sentence what we did with "Love [Your City]". And that is also why it cannot be a one time thing. It has to be ongoing.

Better go do some reading.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:27 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: