Monday, October 31, 2005
Another week begins
"No, O people, the LORD has already told you what is good, and this is what he requires: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8

This verse stood out when I was reading the Bible verses for this week's service which are: Joshua 24:1-25 (selected verses), Micah 4:1-7, Micah 6:6-8. It probably has a lot to do with the fact that it is the verse which is most familiar to me. I must confess however that I only skimmed the readings tonight. More serious reading to follow.

I am excited about the directions we will be taking the church in the near future. As I mentioned in the Worship committee meeting, I think there is much to be gained by using different methods to present the same materials. By doing so, it is my hope that people will get more out of it by getting a fresh take on things.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:17 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: