Monday, November 21, 2005
Surprising finding
No, the surprise was not the worship service as it went very well and I enjoyed it. The surprise was in how much the manner in which the music was played made a difference. We had a replacement music director on Sunday, and he was able to get the congregation excited about singing the hymns like they had not been before. And I am not alone in thinking that: have a read of this blog.

There was some visioning done during that service, and it was great to see how many people went and put up their vision of how they see the future of the church. If there is one thing I regret, is that I did not spend some time to go over what was written as I am really interested as to what the congregation sees as the future of the church.

My wife tripped and fell on Friday afternoon and wrenched her right knee and banged up her lower right leg as well so she has been spending most of her time in bed. Although it is getting better, she is not yet well enough to venture up and down the stairs. Which means that I am staying home today since we are having the kitchen floor redone. All that to say that it is a blessing in disguise as it will give me a chance to go over the reading for tonight's Discernment meeting.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 9:47 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: