Monday, September 19, 2005
Handing over the slide making?
One of the youth of the church has volunteered to do the powerpoint slides for the church service. So I think that I will send her last week's slides with the outline of next week's service and ask her if she is ready to take it over. We shall see. Did I mention that we have a church member who is thinking of getting a remote control to allow the running of the powerpoint slides without having to be at the computer? He was watching me going from the laptop, to the choir and back and decided that a remote control would be a good idea. He is researching the idea right now.

Less than 4 days before the beginning of the events related to Love Esquimalt/Vic. West/View Royal. I can hardly wait!

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:11 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: