Saturday, September 10, 2005
No news is good news?
Today was a day where I did not do much church related. Well I did send a email reminder to all the member of the Discernment Committee as we are meeting again next Monday September 12th to start again after the summer hiatus. I do have an excuse for not doing much else: my older daughter was working on her slide presentation for this Sunday - so I did not have access to the computer. Fortunately for me I did get a head start :)

I did have a really good day however; if you are interested in the details you can always check my other blog, Chris' Musings (there is a link on the right for it). Yes, I am actually writing two different blogs: but I think I mentioned this quite a while ago. So far I am doing pretty good keeping up with entries in both of them.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 12:13 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: