Saturday, September 17, 2005
The slides are ready
Saturday evening and the PowerPoint slides have been done, both for the service and the singsong. I even sent the service slides to our minister so she can look them over. She is also thinking about trying her hand at making the slides and I have found that it is easier to do when you have somewhere to start from.

The following are the songs that I am planning on doing for the singsong (in the order they will be sung):

"Praise to the Lord" Ron Klusmeier - VU835, TFWS2029
"To Abraham and Sarah" Judith Fetter - VU634
"Spirit, Spirit of Gentleness" James K. Manley - VU375

On the Love Esquimalt/Vic.West/View Royal front, I picked up the T-shirts for the volunteers from our congregation. I also, since they were ready, picked up our share of the kindness cards we will be attaching to the water bottles we hand out during the events next Saturday. And since I had my cheque book with me, I also paid for them. And my wife was kind enough to cut them all so they are ready to go!

The only thing left to do is get the water bottles. This is currently in the hands of one of the members of St.Paul Anglican church as he is in the restaurant/wholesale business. I am just slightly worried since here it is 6 days before the event and I have not heard anything but I have to trust that, since they also are supposed to hand out water with us, they have things well in hand. Oh, I guess there is another thing: I think it is high time for me to prepare a short "How to" document for the volunteers of our church so that they will know what to say and do during the event.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:43 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: