Monday, September 19, 2005
New screen
New screen
New screen,
originally uploaded by Christian Thibodeau.
Well it certainly took long enough for the shipping of the new screen to be sorted out, but it has finally arrived. It was installed late last week and this Sunday was the first time it was used. It works very well and is certainly a big improvement from the white sheet over metal frame we had before.

It took a while to get the projector positioned properly since the screen is now higher and a little more forward than the sheet was. But the position was found - in the middle of the front aisle of course - but as it is said: baby steps.

I handed out most of the LYC t-shirts today - I think only 4 are left. I guess they will be handed out on Friday evening as was originally announced a couple of months ago. And of course a couple of more people would like a t-shirt now, I will have to go back to YWAM to see if they have any spares. I know some churches ordered an arbitrary number of shirts - so there could be some left over.

It certainly is getting close now - it will all be over by this time next week!

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 12:35 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Chris....

    About the Love your City....

    I talked with Laura this afternoon and she said she had one large and 4 or 5 mediums shirts left.

    I went by St. Paul's Anglican church to talk with Andrew Gates (who ended up being in Toronto until tomorrow). The people I talked with said Andrew was hoping to talk with you about the purchase of water for the event.

    I left a message for him to connect with either you or me tomorrow when he gets in, so I am hoping that we will know more tomorrow.

    Any cost that is incurred, either the church or I will cover so not to worry in that regard.

    Sorry I do not know more than that for tonight. Thank you so much for your patience and your work helping to make this event happen. God Bless you!

    Jerri