Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Getting an early start
We have received the final version of the service for this Sunday and this time I decide I was not going to wait until Saturday to prepare the slides. I have therefore begun to enter the information in the presentation. This way I should not feel so pressured when Saturday rolls around.

I have been giving the songs for the singsong some more thought. Since Sunday is also communion, there is a hymn that I have done once before and I liked (I guess that is obvious since I would not do a song I did not like) that is called "Bread of Life" by Stephen Spencer. That song was included in the "More Voices" songbook that was sent to churches for them to choose suitable hymns for the new hymn book supplement for the United Church.

Well I better be off to bed since I am trying to recover from a cold.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:07 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: