Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Much to be thankful
In keeping with the Thanksgiving theme, I wanted to mention one think that I thankful for: the safe return of my wife. She had been away for 10 days taking care of her ailing mother and is now back with us, tired but thankful herself to be back home.

Also, I have continued looking for songs that could be used on Sunday. I mentioned that the theme Bible reading was Exodus 16, but I should say that the theme for the week is "God feeds us". That is a little harder to find songs for than Thanksgiving. I did one that sort of mentions God feeding us: "I Heard the Voice of Jesus" VU626. There is also "You Who Are Thirsty" TFWS2132 by Barbara Ross. I am not too sure however if that fits very well with the theme.

Finding songs for Thanksgiving is much easier and another song I have come across is "Thank you, Lord" by Seth Sykes. I have just found that song and I think I might try to use it this Sunday. I am worried though that I will end up will all Thanksgiving songs and will not have any that address the "God Feeds Us" theme. I do still have a couple of more days to find more.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:59 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: