Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Not much to choose from
This is going to be another week where my usual sources of possible music selections will not be of much help. It would appear that the two Bible readings we are focusing on this week did not inspire many songs. And the few that were written do not really appeal to me. Fortunately for me, this Sunday is also World wide Communion Sunday. Which means that I can select my songs from the many songs that have Communion as their theme. It would be nice, however, to have a song or two that pertain to the Bible readings. We will see how it goes.

One of my favourite songs right now is "Go Light Your World" by Chris Rice. It fit very well with the goals of Love [Your City]. Our minister was thinking about using it at some point during the church year (my tired brain cannot come up with the particular season she was talking about at the moment) which is one reason why I am linking to the lyrics.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:38 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: