Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Are these the right songs?
I always have doubts whenever I have to deviate from the tried and true method of selecting songs. I have moved from getting songs based on the Bible readings to getting songs based on y interpretation of the Bible reading. So I think I have found a couple of songs that might apply. They were listed under the topic of Guidance:

"In His Time" Diane Ball TFWS2203
"You are Mine" David Haas TFWS2218

There is still more searching to do.

The water has been ordered, the tags are cut, the elastic bands are ready, the forecast is for sunny skies; Love Esquimalt/Vic. West/View Royal is shaping up to be a great event. But how can it not be when all we are doing is trying to make more people aware of the love God has for them. Time to get excited all over again!

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:09 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Chris....
    Those songs would be perfect for this service. I am looking forward to singing them.
    Blesings,
    Jerri