Sunday, October 02, 2005
Some preparation helps
The reason I say that is that I was running the slide presentation for the service this morning, a presentation that had been handed to me just minutes before the service started which meant that I did not get a chance to even look at it. After struggling for a while, hoping that I was pushing the button at the right time, I decided to hand the remote control to the person that had put the presentation together since she knew it much better than I. I felt really bad for her later when it turned out that she had forgotten to enter some of the service into the presentation. Having done the same thing before I know how frustrating that is and why I now firmly believe in having someone else proofread the slides.

Interesting that it was not until I read the comment our minister left on yesterday's entry that I really stopped and looked at the lyrics for "We Bring the Sacrifice of Praise". Sometimes I get lost in playing the song rather than really paying attention to the meaning of the words I sing. This of course means that I do not get as much out of the song as I should. I will certainly try to pay more attention to the lyrics of the songs I sing.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:27 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: