Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Interesting singsong this week
I am only saying this because so far I am not having any luck finding songs (that I like) based on the Bible readings for this week: Exodus 5:20-21, 12:1-28, and 13:17-22. I am obviously going to have to search a little deeper.

On the good news side, the young adult I was referring to last night has agreed to take over making the presentation slides for the service. I am looking forward to see what new ideas she will bring to the plate.

It would appear that we did get a good deal on the water bottle front. Things are starting to fall into place - a good thing since there is less than three days before the Love Esquimalt/Vic. West/View Royal events begin.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:50 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: