Friday, October 07, 2005
Vacation post
I may have mentioned (although probably in my other blog - Chris' Musings) that I have taken a few days off to be with my wife since her return from her visit with her family. So I have not done much but just spent some time with my wife.

I did want to mention a song I really like at the moment "Who am I" by Casting Crowns. It speaks of the wonder of God's love despite the fact that, in the great scheme of things, we are pretty much insignificant. I certainly identify with the song.

I have received the presentation slides for next Sunday's service. As I was pretty sure would happen, the youth that is putting the presentation together has realized that the more people proofread the presentation the fewer the chances of errors. So far I have seen a couple of formatting errors - but those could be because I am viewing the presentation on my Linux computer using OpenOffice instead than on Windows using Powerpoint. I will be getting the laptop from the office tomorrow and will be having a closer look at it then.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:37 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: