Saturday, October 29, 2005
These songs speak to me
"But this is the new covenant I will make with the people of Israel on that day," says the LORD. "I will put my laws in their minds, and I will write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people." Jeremiah 31:33

It has taken me a while to come up with songs that I thought would fit with the theme. But I think the following songs (in the order they will be sung):

"In His Time" Diane Ball (TFWS2003)
"As a Fire is Meant for Burning" Ruth Duck (VU578,TFWS2237)
"Cry of My Heart" Terry Butler (TFWS2165)

while not directly on theme, speak of God teaching us and us wanting to get closer to Him.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:59 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Chris....

    Those songs are awesome!!!!!!!!!
    They touch the very heart of what we are talking about.
    Bless you.

    Jerri