Saturday, November 26, 2005
Still wrestling with songs
I have been thinking about songs for next Sunday's singsong. I always have trouble finding songs for Advent. While I was in the shower a couple of days ago wondering what I should be singing, the hymn "O come, O come Emmanuel" came to me. And then while I was drying my hair I was thinking that this was only one song and the song "Waiting for the Light (Harding)" came to me. So those are the two songs I have so far.

Well I have gone ahead and rented the mixing console. We are planning to go to the church early Saturday to set it up and see if it will work. I have also gotten some cables and a microphone to get things started.

Then it will be back to the house to proofread the service slide presentation (and make some last minute changes) and get my singsong presentation ready.

Tomorrow (well I guess it's now today) is going to be a busy day.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 1:50 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: