Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Computer can fix anything
Or so you would be led to believe. I found a website (from the targeted advertisement on one of the Wikis I use) that claims to be "You complete resource for rapid and sustained growth". They have a video that introduces one of the modules that are offering. I would suggest you go listen to the video (it is about 7.5 minutes). You can find the video on the Connection Power website. Now I am not saying that their program is bad, it is just that before you can go ahead with their program you have to know who you are and what you want to accomplish - which of course we are still defining.

I did put the text of the Discernment committee meeting minutes (more like notes I guess) on the usual website: Esquimalt Discernment. Just click on the "MeetingApril03" link and you will find the notes. I have also been trying out another site. I requested an account a couple of weeks ago and it was only a couple of days ago that I received an answer. The same information can be found on the Esquimalt United Collaboration Site. I had visions of one website for all of the committees of the church so clicking on "Discernment" will take you to the Discernment committee section of the site and you can click on the date of the meeting to see the minutes. "Current events" on the left of the page in the "navigation" box will list past and future meetings for the committees and you can click the dates there as well to get to the meeting minutes. All this because I believe that anyone in the church should be able to find out what is going on and one good way to do this is to have access to the minutes of the committees of the church.

I have yet to even look at the bulletin and powerpoint for next Sunday so I can get started populating the Pre service singing web pages I am building and also start choosing songs.

Well this has gone on longer than I thought and it is quite late so I will close.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: