Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Worship committee
I have been thinking that I want to refresh the look of my blog so there was no blog entry last night as I was playing with different looks. I am currently thinking that I will make the change at Easter.

Tonight was the Worship committee meeting where we fleshed out the services for Holy Week: Palm Sunday, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, and Easter Sunday. I think the congregation will like what is being planned. I like the fact that the presentation of the subject matter changes from year to year; it gives everyone a chance to look at the meaning of this important part of the church year with new eyes, or at least from a different angle.

I do not have a lot else to say as I spent some of the evening after the meeting writing up the notes I have taken. Hopefully, with the help of the other members that were present, we can come up with a complete set of minutes.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:43 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: