Saturday, March 25, 2006
Singing lineup finalized
"And when you assume the posture of prayer, remember that it's not all asking. If you have anything against someone, forgive--only then will your heavenly Father be inclined to also wipe your slate clean of sins." -- Mark 11:25 [The Message]

I finally seriously searched for songs to sing today. I spent a couple of hours looking at the bible passages that will be read tomorrow and looking at the song suggestions for those passages. I also looked at songs suggestions that have forgiveness as a theme. After much deliberation, the following songs are a good mixture of old and new. So here they are, in the order they will be sung:

"Come In, Come In and Sit Down" James K. Manley [VU395]
"Grace Alone" Scott Wesley Brown, Jeff Nelson
"He looked beyond my fault" Dottie Rambo

Now that the decision has been made, I guess I better go and put the lyrics onto the presentation.

God Bless You!

PS: It would appear that this is my 200th post in this blog. Even though I have been writing here since July 2005, I still have to make a conscious decision to sit down and write. I would have thought that by now it would be automatic. Oh well...
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:06 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: