Friday, March 31, 2006
I must be out of my mind
I was leafing through the hymn books this evening looking for songs to use in the pre-service singing and I suddenly had a thought: Why isn't there a central location where I can look for songs without having to look in the hymnal index to find songs suggested for the Bible passage and then have to look in the hymnal to see what the song is? And so I started putting information in a Wiki. Having begun to put the information together, I can see that this will take a lot of work to have it be useful. You can look at the progress so far here (there isn't a lot there so far though).

I spent a little more time looking for pictures for the Good Friday service and I have put a link to some cute pictures in the entry prior to this one. The search will continue after the weekend as I need to concentrate in putting the pre-service singing together.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:59 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Chris....

    I imagine that making this song data base is time consuming and more than a little bit frustrating.

    However, I want you to know how deeply appreciative I am that you are making it.

    What a blessing! What a gift!

    Thank you!

    Jerri