Monday, May 08, 2006
Momentous occasion
I did not write anything yesterday because I really did not want to think about how much I had not gotten done of the things I had told myself I should do before the Discernment meeting that was held earlier tonight. I did review the comments I had written about the last meeting so that I would recall why I had made those changes. I am very happy to say that we were able to improve the two core value statements that we had been having trouble with. When the final version of both statements were read I had goosebumps! I just know that they are the right statements for the Core Values. Now that those two statements have been agreed upon, we can say that the Vision, Mission and Core Values statements have been finalized! It is now time to move on to discerning the Biblical story that best articulates God's vision for our future.

Once I have a little more time, I will include a link to our new Vision, Mission, and Core Values statements.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: