Friday, April 28, 2006
Enthusiasm is contagious
I really enjoyed choir practice last night. I, and I really hope others are too, am really enjoying our new music director, Brooke Maxwell. I think he is also feeling more comfortable with us (us being the choir) as he shared with us something that had happened to him. He had not done that until yesterday.

One of the songs that will be done during the service is not known to the congregation so I will be going over it in the pre-service singing. I went and got a copy of Brooke's hymnal page as he has "embellished" some of the chords for the hymn. He was explaining to me how he was coming up with the chord (upper triad) and we had a conversation that I really enjoyed. It also made me want to start playing the piano again. Now all I have to do is find yet another hour every day to practice the piano. That should be interesting since I already feel like there aren't enough hours in the day.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:51 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: