Sunday, April 30, 2006
Sunday singing
Early Saturday evening I sent an Instant Message to the young adult who prepares the powerpoint presentation for the church service to let her know that if she had sent it to me I had not received it. She then told me that she had just come back a couple of hours ago from participating in the 30 hour famine and that she would not be putting the presentation together. Needless to say I was not pleased since if there was to be overheads for the church service I was going to have to do it myself.

I also finally decided on the songs for tomorrow's pre-service singing. These are the songs I have decided upon, in the order they will be sung:

"They'll Know we are Christians by Our Love " TFWS2223
"In the Quiet Curve of the Evening " VU278
"I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N "

I am doing the VU278 song before the service as that hymn has never been sung in church before. I chose the other two songs because the theme for the reflection is "What kind of Christian.... am I..... are we?". And I thought that those songs would be fitting for the theme.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 1:23 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: