Monday, May 01, 2006
Love Your City work
I sent in the order for the T-shirts tonight. It was really supposed to have been handed in at the last meeting, but I think only one person had their order together then. Not that this should make me feel any better. The fact remains that I seem to be playing catch up. Somehow, the pace of events leading up to this year's Love Your City event seems to be more frenetic than last year. It is almost as if I haven't had the time to really get into the swing of things before jumping in.

The next thing on the list of things to do is to come up with the number of Kindness cards that will be needed as the order has to be put in on Wednesday May 3rd. Since those cards are going to be put on the bottles of water that we will be handing out, that means I need to come up with the number of bottles we will be using. Last year, St. Paul's Anglican church and we shared 1000 bottles. Assuming that we did share them equally, 500 bottles should be our goal. But since I think we did a little more than half (St. Paul's was also handing out cookies) I am leaning towards 600 as the magic number. I will run it past the Discernment committee on Wednesday to see how they feel about it. Oh and I guess coming up with a location would be good as well.

And speaking of discernment, I guess I better go back to the minutes of the last meeting to see what needed to be done before the meeting. That way maybe I can do it before Wednesday.

God Bless You!

 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:10 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: