Wednesday, August 16, 2006
And the theme continues
Next Sunday will be the second in a series of 5 services based on the song Revival by Robin Mark. I thoroughly enjoyed the first service in the series so I am looking forward to next Sunday. While there are no new songs this week there are a couple of songs that might not be as familiar as the others that will be sung: Shine Jesus Shine was sung at least once as I have a record of singing that song during the June 4th singsong, and I Will Celebrate was done during the church service last year as I now remember practicing it with the choir - that probably means that I introduced it in the singsong as well. I had not yet started keeping track on the Pre-service singing site last year so I cannot be sure as the one place where I could check, my office laptop, is at the office.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:13 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: