Friday, August 04, 2006
Enjoying the time off
I must say that I have not given much thought to the church this week; and I am only thinking about it now as I wonder whom is going to do the PowerPoint for this Sunday. Note that I did not say faith; while I may not be able to say that my faith is front and centre in my thoughts it is never far below the surface.

I forgot to mention earlier that for the singing of "Blessed be Your Name" last Sunday our music director enlisted the help of one of the youth of the congregation on guitar. I immediately had 2 thoughts when I saw it happening:
1) What a clever way to slowly get the congregation to work up to a Praise band; and
2) I have been replaced... Which of course what a really stupid thought to have.

I guess I better put some of my thoughts about the location of the audiovisual equipment down on paper (or in a document) so that I can pass those thoughts along to others at church. It would be pretty hard for them to make decisions based on the facts if they do not have all of them.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:59 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: