Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Empty Pew Update
I was sent a link to this May You Be Blessed movie and I think you should go have a look if you have not done so already.

Not a whole lot to say tonight, but I wanted to let everyone know that I have finally updated The Empty Pew with the pictures what were shown to the congregation last Sunday. I hope I have remembered the commentary correctly. Since there is no chance for me to remember all of the names of the people in the pictures, I have decided to not put any names down (Also means that I do not put any more information on the web that is necessary).

I am meeting with our music director (as Brooke says, don't check out his web page you won't like it) this Monday to let him know which hymns are familiar to the congregation and what their tempo is. Which of course means that now I get to worry whether the tempo I like is the tempo the congregation likes. I have this vague memory that I like things a little faster than what the congregation likes. Oh well, at least he will have an idea.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:03 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: