Thursday, August 10, 2006
Revival
Now that our minister has come back from vacation, we are launching a new theme for the next 5 weeks based on the song Revival by Robin Mark. As the congregation has not yet heard the song, I will have the privilege to introduce it to them at the beginning of the service on Sunday. I have begun practicing the song as I did not know it before our minister brought it up. It is not a difficult song to play, but the lyrics are giving me a little trouble so far as they go quite quickly. Nothing that another couple of days of rehearsal cannot fix. This is also an opportunity to start building the calluses on my fingers again as I have not touched my guitar since the last singsong at the beginning of July. Needless to say (and yet I will), my fingers are quite sore right now.

This will have to be a short entry as I have to get up early in the morning.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:28 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: