Sunday, August 13, 2006
A successful beginning
As I mentioned before, today was the beginning of the 5 week period where the theme will be based on the song Revival by Robin Mark. I really enjoyed the service today, and I am sure it was due to the fact that our minister was back. Of course, the fact that we sang some of my favourite Christian music did not hurt either: Cry of my Heart, Open the Eyes of my Heart, and Lord I Lift Your Name on High. Brooke, our music director, also let loose on a couple of those songs and it was great.

Our minister has given me some more new music to have look at - I had forgotten about it until I started writing this blog. Tsk, tsk, tsk. There really was no chance of me not remembering as I put the music with my laptop.

Oh right! For those of you reading my blog to find out when and where the next Official board meeting is, hopefully you are reading this before Monday August 14th at 7:15pm since that is when the meeting is in the new Family room at church.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:25 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: