Monday, August 21, 2006
Infrequent updates
I know I have not been very good at making daily entries, but I wanted to say that there is a very real possibility that the entries will be even less frequent for the next few days as we get ready to pull up stakes and move to our new home on the weekend.

I did manage to put up the pictures from the work party last Saturday on The Empty Pew. Just click on the Work Party Photos link at the top right of the page. There were quite a few people there from at least three different churches and a lot was accomplished. I will be sure to put some more pictures up when the flooring has been put it so you can see the result of all the work.

Our minister has given me a book to read, knowing fully that it is very unlikely I will have a chance to start reading it before the move is over. The book did look very interesting and I am looking forward to when I will have some time to read it.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 9:46 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: