Monday, July 18, 2005
Communion
First I should say that the singsong seemed to go over well: at least people were singing out. I started late though and ended up finishing the singsong close to 11am. I usually end at 10:55 so that our organist/choir director has time to play her prelude. I guess today I managed to cut her prelude short. Don't really know why I was late starting as we got to church earlier than usual.

There will be communion at church next week. Time to start thinking about what to sing for that service. I was in error in yesterday's entry when I mentioned that the parable of the mustard seed would be used next week; it is actually the following week. Next week will be the parable of the leaven. So I will have to come up with more songs than I thought as I already have some songs picked out for the mustard seed week. Communion is usually fairly easy to pick songs for. I will keep you posted.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 12:11 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: