Saturday, July 16, 2005
Having doubts
No, I am not having doubts about my faith (at least not at the moment), but rather I am having doubts about using "Jesu, Joy of Our Desiring" in the SingSong. There is an other song I think I would like to do, "You Are The Seed" that I think would go over well during the SingSong. However, I have yet to check last week's emails to refresh my memory as to where and/or when our minister and I had decided to put the song. Checking the email(s) in the morning will be priority #1. I will have to make a decision quickly as I still have to get the PowerPoint slides ready for the church service on Sunday.

I have taken the "Power Surge" book with me to work and I have been reading on the bus. This makes for a very interesting way of reading the book, this reading between stops. Sometimes I am surprised that I do not tune out the world so much that I would be unable to realize that my bus stop is coming up.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 1:53 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: