Sunday, July 17, 2005
I finally made up my mind
I did not really want to sing "Jesu, Joy..." for this week's singsong and "Your are the seed" should really be sung next week when the Bible reading will be about the parable of the mustard seed. So I have finally settled on "Grace Alone" which can be found in "The Faith We Sing". I thought it a fitting hymn to sing as it is basically about the fact that everything we do is due to the grace of God. Hopefully people will enjoy it.

I will be making a short presentation about Love [Your city] tomorrow at church; actually more like me saying a couple of words and then showing the promotional video and one testimonial about Love [Your city]. I really think people will get behind this project when they see the impact it can have on those touched by it. Go have a look at the web site and see.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 12:36 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: