Thursday, July 21, 2005
Discernment meeting - take 2
Somehow I should have known that we would not be left without something to do over the month of August. I mentioned yesterday that today was going to be the last meeting of the committee before the fall and that we would pick up again then after recharging our batteries. Well the battery recharging will have to be done while we visit other churches to see what it is that they do right and what could be applied to our church. While this is a very good idea, I felt for a moment there as if I was back in my first year at the university when I found out that "Reading Break" had very little to do about break, but a lot to do about reading. At least I have 6 weeks or so to read the next two chapters of the book.

Don't get me wrong; I am still excited about the process that we're going through to make our church come even more alive and how to bring the Good News to more people.

God Bless All!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:47 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: