Friday, July 22, 2005
Frailty of life
My good mood was tempered yesterday when I found out that my mother-in-law has liver cancer. It was a reminder that our time on this earth is limited. While we know what awaits us in the hereafter it is still hard to deal with the fact that a loved one time on this earth is now much shorter than we thought it would be.

The meeting yesterday was a little more unruly than I am used to. I seemed to me that we did not get as much accomplished this time around as we did last meeting. There was a lot of chatting and it did not look to me as if people were really paying attention. Hopefully appearances are deceiving in this case. I think the point that was trying to be put across is that our church is not very inviting from the outside and that we should pray for ideas on how to remedy that situation.

God bless all of you!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:59 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: