Monday, September 05, 2005
Love [Your City] costs
I have finally sat down and figured out, to the best of my abilities, what the costs will be to hand out water at three locations in Esquimalt for Love Esquimalt/Vic West/View Royal. I know I had mentioned $140 before, but it would look like $200 is a more realistic figure (assuming again that the costs are shared between two churches). I have sent an email to the minister of the other church letting him know my findings - now all can be done is sit back and wait for his answer.

I have started looking at songs for the singsong next week. One song seems to be a unanimous selection (it was suggested for both Bible readings AND it is a communion hymn): "Come, Share the Lord". And it does not hurt that I like that song. Of course this is all preliminary as I have not yet seen the songs the minister will be choosing.

Another Bible reading we will be using this Sunday is Genesis 1:1-2:3 which is part of the Sunday school curriculum. Two songs that I have found, based on that reading, that I will probably consider for the singsong are: "God of the Sparrow" VU229 and "Out of Deep, Unordered Water" VU453.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 12:19 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: