Saturday, August 27, 2005
Songs have been chosen

I did not post anything last night as I just crashed when I finally got home after work. Which of course means that I did nothing else either. That left the final song picking for today. I already had two songs (the ones mentioned in a previous posting), but I spent a while today trying to pick the third song. I was not having much luck when I decided to listen to some music while I was searching. And one of the first songs that played was "He Knows My Name" by Tommy Walker. This song just appealed to me so I have decided to go ahead and do that song during the singsong.


So the songs for tomorrow are as follows (in the order they will be sung):

"Walk With Me" VU649
"We Will Glorify" TFWS2087
"He Knows My Name" Tommy Walker

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 7:08 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: