Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Another surprise
Just when you think you've got things figured out something happens that makes you wonder why you even try to predict things. I guess I feel like a weather forecaster; you use the best information available but you must remain flexible for the unexpected changes. All this to say that the Bible readings selected for this week's church service are not really what I expected. Contrary to what I had surmised in yesterday's entry, the Matthew reading for this week's service is not the one from the Lectionary: Matthew 13:24-30, 36-43 is actually one the Lectionary readings for July 17th - some song suggestions for this Matthew reading can be found here. The other Bible reading, Exodus 3:1-15 is from this week's readings out of the Lectionary. I guess sometimes it pays to procrastinate.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:36 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: