Thursday, September 01, 2005
Back in the saddle
After being away from home for two days it seems to like I am playing catch up. I have been looking at possible music for next Sunday's singsong; I have not looked everywhere but I have started with the web location where a good part of the songs I pick come from. A couple of songs have caught my attention: "Awesome God" by Rich Mullins [TFWS2040] (Chorus only as the verses would be quite hard to sing for the congregation I think), and "Spirit Song" by John Wimber [UMH347]. My wife and I have sung "Spirit Song" as a duet in church a few times. I am sure more songs will surface as I look around for them.

I should mention which Bible readings are the basis for this week's service:

Revelation 21:1-6
Revelation 22:1-5
1 Corinthians 10:14-17

As before, you can just copy and paste the readings above in the box at the bottom right of the page if you would like to read those Bible passages online.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:48 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: