Friday, September 02, 2005
Running short of time
Another long day at work which made for a late supper shortened the amount of time available to spend searching for songs. The suggested hymns in "Voices United" yielded a couple of possibilities: "Shall we gather at the river" and "I come with Joy" by Brian Wren (with the verses about communion removed).

Tomorrow will be a busy day. After finalizing the selection of songs for the singsong, I will prepare the slides for the church service and the announcements. As fall approaches, I am starting to think that maybe I have taken on more than I can handle: Discernment committee, Worship committee, Love [your city], singsong, choir, powerpoint presentations. I think it is time to take a good look at what it is I am doing and decide where my talents will best be used. Something to pray and meditate over for the next little while.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:59 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I am glad to see that you are coming to that conclusion. I think you are right and I hope that you can come to some decision about where you want to focus. I love you.