Saturday, September 03, 2005
And the list is set
I have spent a good part of today getting the slide presentations ready for tomorrow's church service. I also spent some time finalizing the song list for the singsong. The list as it stands right now is as follows (in the order they will be sung):

"Shall we gather at the river" UMH723
"I come with joy" VU477
"We are the body of Christ" David Hampton, Scott Wesley Brown

I have been thinking about Love [Esquimalt/Vic West/View Royal]. I have been, with my older daughter, the representative for my church. It is now time to make decisions that will cost the church money. Actually, I think that I have already made decisions that will cost the church monies that I do not think were in the cards. At first we were only going to help other churches with their projects, but now we are going to be handing out water at three locations in Esquimalt. How that came about is unclear to me. But, assuming that we share the costs with the Anglican church, we are looking at about $140 in costs that were not accounted for.

This is another thing that is being written about in "Power Surge". Basically teams are created to perform a task, they are given a budget and a clear mandate and are left to perform their work on their own. The team then disbands after its job has completed.

A lot to think about and not much time to do it in.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:30 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: