Saturday, October 08, 2005
And the song list will be
For some reason I found very difficult to make a choice this week as far as songs were concerned. And now that I have done so I worry that I have picked too many "new" songs: songs the congregation will not be familiar with. I guess we will see. The song order is as follows:

"Give Thanks" Henry Smith TFWS2036
"Would You Bless Our Homes And Families" Walter Farquharson VU556
"O How Thankful I Am" Terry Butler
"If Our God Had Simply Saved Us" Trad. Hebrew VU131

In the case of the last song, we will be singing it in the service and it is new to the congregation so I figured I would give them a little help getting started in learning the song. I am only going to do a couple of verses (1,10), just enough to give them a taste of the melody.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:59 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: