Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Catching up on my reading
"For God is the one who gives seed to the farmer and then bread to eat. In the same way, he will give you many opportunities to do good, and he will produce a great harvest of generosity in you" - 2 Corinthians 9:10 (New Living Translation)

I have to confess that I have let my devotional reading slip the last little while. So I have been trying to catch up. The interesting thing though is that one of the devotionals was based on the reading above. It is interesting because the reading for next week's Discernment meeting is based on the 6th mark of discipleship "Giving a tithe and beyond". Which reminds me that I better get started on reading that chapter.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:23 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: